I hereby announce that rocks-n-diamonds is available is someone
wants to take it over. I'll keep maintaining until someone wants
it though.

The package currently has around four bugs (I think). The
biggest problem is that it allows both writing highscores and
new levels, which brings in some security problems. These are
not fully resolved yet, but the author has promised to do
something about it in the next release. Whomever takes it should
probably talk with me to get a complete picture of this. The author
is very friendly, but he doesn't reply instantaneously to mail.

--
...Unix, MS-DOS, and MS Windows (also known as the Good, the Bad,
and the Ugly).                                       (Matt Welsh)