Hello,

On Wed, Oct 14, 1998 at 12:19:30PM -0400, Brian White wrote:
> strace            26065  strace confused about sigaction flags [51]  (Wichert
> Akkerman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>)

Hmm. Why is this bug important anyway? I've looked at the bug report and
found no explanation.

I think strace is too useful for debugging and should not be removed.
Imagine later bug reports, where the developers wants the user to run
strace. And then try to explain them why strace is not included in the
Debian distribution.

Looking at the bug report, I see no reason why strace should be
undistributable. It works okay in many situations and does not break the
system.

Unless Raul or someone else can provide some rationale for the importance of
the bug, I vote for downgrading it to severity normal.

Marcus

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                        for public  PGP Key