On Wed, Oct 14, 1998 at 02:29:04PM -0700, Joey Hess wrote:
> Are there any plans to merge this with apt? Seems gdselect has the frontend,
> and apt has the backend.

Well, I could do with some apt in-built dependency handling :) There isnt
time before the freeze, and AFAIK there are no plans now (which means
there are no plans now).

Only problem is, apt is in C++, this is in C...

ATM, I'm struggling with getting dependencies with virtual packages and
"or" (i.e. a | b | c, d) working (any chance of some help?).

Everything else is done, and I'm adding more UI features.

--
Tom Lees <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  http://www.lpsg.demon.co.uk/
PGP Key: finger [EMAIL PROTECTED], http://www.lpsg.demon.co.uk/pgpkeys.asc.