Hello dpkg team,

my name is Jaroslav and I would like to help you with some C language
programming - I received Proffesional certificate few months ago:

https://credentials.edx.org/credentials/72d532bc749a43909f8232193bea73f7/

I am not experienced programmer, but I beleive I can help. Now I am working
on czech version of The Debian Administrator's Handbook - I cooperate with
Raphaël Hertzog (he also recommended me dpkg).

Please can you help me how to verify my nick name jaroslav to join irc
channel #debian-dpkg? I identified myself, I connected to irc.debian.org,
but I cannot join the channel. I am using irssi.

Thank you,

Regards

Jaroslav Tesař

https://github.com/jarabt