Hi all,

Guillem (and all the other dpkg folks), do you see any impediment to
raising the question of enabling fixfilepath by default with the
Debian community at large?

> All of the patches I submitted were merely disable fixfilepath, though
> they could all use further exploration to find the root cause and a more
> ideal fix, but given time constraints and the small number of affected
> packages, I figured this was a reasonable short-term workaround.

Thanks, Vagrant. I would agree that is a good workaround for now and
probably shouldn't prevent us from making this (IMHO) long-overdue
change.

Do you have a timeline on when you plan to raise this on debian-devel?

Regards,

    ⬋   ⬊      Chris Lamb
   o     o     reproducible-builds.org 💠
    ⬊   ⬋