Hello,

I have few projects that I pack for our internal use. I use `debuild`
to compile them. They all use CMake. CMakeLists.txt contains carefully
selected sets of flags that we want to use. Unfortunately when the
package is built, `debuild` overrides a few flags (it adds -g, changes
-Os to -O2) and we definitely don't want that. Is there some way to
prevent `dpkg-flags` from changing them?

I don't want to repeat those flags in debian/rules as this way I will
have to change them in two places in case any of them changes.

Is there some simple way to avoid usage of `dpkg-buildflags` during compilation?

TIA,
--
Jędrzej Dudkiewicz

I really hate this damn machine, I wish that they would sell it.
It never does just what I want, but only what I tell it.