Installed almost successfully on a HP Proliant 380.

After making of Chroot the install seemed to hang, so I pressed Ctrl-C.
I'm not sure if this was the reason why the install continued, and
finished. Maybe I was to impatient, and just should have waited.

After install there was a warning about errors during the install.

 "error: no such partition, error: no such partition, error: no such
partition, error: no such partition, error: no such partition

I've pasted the errors from the install log, and the .partition info
here:

http://pastebin.com/m41abb340

OleA