On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 11:39:21PM -0400, Holger Levsen wrote:
> On Montag, 18. März 2013, schweer-gu...@alioth.debian.org wrote:
> > Modified: branches/wheezy/debian-edu-config/testsuite/ltsp
> >      # Test if the LTSP chroots can be NFS mounted
> >      myname=$(uname -n)
> > +    # Workaround: use IP, just in case fqdn is not set in GOsa.
> > +    myip=$(host "$myname"|cut -d" " -f4)
>
> I dont get why you did this change, the testsuite is run at the end of the
> installation, before gosa was used?!

When testing changes to the ltsp chroot installation, I pxeinstalled a
thin client server to save some time.  The mac address had already been
registered from previous testings as diskless workstation, the name set
without domain name. The testsuite stopped while executing ltsp.  I had
to kill the ltsp testing process to get on.

This failing was reproducible by executing the ltsp testing script;
using the IP instead of the hostname solved the problem.

Wolfgang