[Michael Banck]
> I took your patch and created an NMU (debdiff attached) and built
> some packages for wheezy if somebody wants to test them (I don't
> have a wheezy GOsa setup):
>
> deb http://people.debian.org/~mbanck/wheezy-gosa/ ./

Now I have tested the import from CSV, and it worked.  I did have to
specify a password in the CSV file when creating using the NewTeacher
template, while the web page claimed that only uid, sn and givenname
had to be specified.  Perhaps the web page template should be changed?

Also, when specifying which column was which field, there as a strange
empty table on the web page.  Seemed like leftover cruft.

But the import worked, and I am happy.  Lets get this fix into
Wheezy. :)

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen