Hi Frank,

On Sat, Apr 15, 2017 at 12:08:00PM +0000, Frank Weißer wrote:
> I installed DebianEdu/Skolelinux 8 as my home server in combined main
> and ltsp server mode.
>
> Neither diskless workstations nor workstations and temporary available
> laptops run on / installed from tjener have /skole/tjener/home0 mounted
> out of the box. :-(

On diskless workstations sshfs is used to mount the user's home dir, no
automount / NFS involved.

> automount seams to be not configuered:
>
> > ~$ automount -m
> >
> > autofs dump map information
> > ===========================
> >
> > global options: none configured
> > no master map entries found

The command has been run on a workstation?

> How can i get the nfs share mounted?  Where have i to place
> appropriate entries for auto

Did you follow the steps outlined in the manual, esp. 4.? See:
https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Documentation/Jessie/GettingStarted#Minimum_steps_to_get_started

Run 'systemctl status -l nslcd' on a workstation; any errors reported?

The automounter is configured via LDAP, there's nothing to be configured
in addition.

Wolfgang