On Wed, Oct 26, 2022 at 7:35 AM Mike Gabriel <
mike.gabr...@das-netzwerkteam.de> wrote:

> We still need to schedule a meeting for an
> online session. What's your timezone? (mine is CE(S)T, UTC+2/UTC+1
> starting from end of Oct).

My timezone is the same as yours.

> You can try to containerize GOsa², but this will not be a solution for
> >> the Debian Edu 12 release.
> >>

> > I have no need or intention for doing that, I was just discussing it as a
> > possible solution for DebianEdu.
>
> As said, it could be a solution for some on-premise installation. But
> it is not a solution for the GNU/Linux distribution variant Debian
> Edu/Skolelinux (as it will conflict with Debian policy).

I may try to containerize GOsa, when I find time, but since it seems to be
unmaintained, it might be better to give a try to AlekSIS or Puavo Web (
https://puavo.org/, https://github.com/puavo-org/puavo-web). I am not sure
however how these three compare with each-other in terms of functionality.
I'd prefer the one with the best functionality, despite any other problems
that it may have.
Are there any other solutions that I am not aware of?

Let me know about your availability, I can be available during CET
> working hours (9am-17pm) the coming week (except Monday).

My availability is almost the same as yours, so just let me know about the
time and place of the meeting.

Thanks,
Dashamir