The main additions are intended for openmoko support (but lack those
fso packages not yet added to Debian and LXDE.

In addition, grip-config will gain two tasks - one that brings in the
available openmoko packages (courtesy of a list from Paul Wise) and one
that brings in the lxde meta package.

If people here are using lxde, can you tell me what is used as a
graphical login manager? xdm, gdm ? Does lxde have one?

1,929 packages in Grip Squeeze (armel in this case).

On target for 2,000+ packages to be released as Emdebian Grip 2.0.

(I expect to add another 100 or so - those will be carefully chosen to
complete the existing sets, rather than adding new sets/environments.
Let me know if there are particular ones you need.)

The bug in ifupdown is still present - I'll try and implement a fix
within the repository in due course in case the bug isn't fixed soon -
there are 200 others.)

--

Neil Williams