Moin,

FYI katie has been changed to check source versions just like it
already does for binary versions, i.e. every source upload must have a
newer version than the ones currently in the target suite(s).

This had to be done since jenna does removals based on version numbers
and if someone (say, doko@ ;-) uploaded a source package with an older
version than previously existed, it would be auto-deleted in favour of
the existent older-but-newer-by-version package.

I don't anticipate it causing you any problems (now that you're aware
of it) since source versions can be epoched (see gawk, for example)
but if there are any problems, give me a shout.

--
James