>You can't teach an old dog new.. math.

1500 WORLD BEST software with 90% discount - that is a really BEST offer
just imagine, you can buy ALL software that you ever need and pay price of just
one of it!
Office 2003 for 50$ - nice deal right ? ;) retail price is 700$ - great
savings, huh?

Please spend few moments of yours precious time to check our offer - it is more
than worth it!
http://embouchure.reachsoftware.com/?bema