On Sat, Jul 17, 2004 at 09:27:13AM +0200, Matthias Klose wrote:

> I assume the complete flags are -O2 -mpreferred-stack-boundary=2 ? Can

Sorry, yes that's what I used.  The kernel adds a few more options like
-fomit-frame-pointer but it doesn't make any differences to the problem.

> you provide a workaround for the kernel source?

The simplest work around is to allocate things using kmalloc instead
of the stack.  But I need to discuss it with the others first.

Thanks,
Email: Herbert Xu ~{PmV>HI~} <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>