Great.  I overlooked this when I checked the symlinks.  Now I think
the bug will be fixed.  My build is in progress.  I won't interrupt
it, but I'll keep your fix in mind when I check it tomorrow.

My fix allows gnat to find the symlinks; yours fixes the symlinks
themselves, so our two fixes are orthogonal.  BTW, I assume you
changed them to:

libgnat.so -> /usr/lib/libgnat-3.4.so.1
libgnat-3.4.so -> /usr/lib/libgnat-3.4.so.1

(or an equivalent relative path) because that's where the shared
libraries are.  This is contrary to upstream's convention of putting
them in /usr/lib/gcc-lib/`gcc --dumpmachine`/`gcc --dumpversion`/adalib.

In addition, I just noticed that two symlinks are missing:

libgnarl.so -> /usr/lib/libgnarl-3.4.so.1
libgnarl-3.4.so -> /usr/lib/libgnarl-3.4.so.1

Also, back in gnat_3.15p-7, I linked libgnarl against libgnat; this
eliminates warnings emitted by prelink(1).  You may want to do that in
3.4 as well, though it is not strictly required.

--
Ludovic Brenta.