On Wed, 2004-11-24 at 17:36, Ian Wienand wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 24, 2004 at 12:46:12AM +0100, Matthias Klose wrote:
> > ok, Ian, if it's ok with you, I'll prepare a libunwind upload, which
> > plays well with a libgcc1 package including the libunwind7 shared
> > libs.
>
> It's actually Matthieu's package so he needs to have the final say so;
> it's a "rock and a hard place" type problem but FWIW I think having
> the Mosberger libunwind.so as the default one is an enhancement (and
> something Debian should have got around to sooner).

Matthias,

I'm not really sure which of the alternatives you proposed earlier is
now the "official" for libunwind.

File a bug on the BTS against libunwind7 with your patch and explain me
why. I will upload it either tonight or tomorrow. However, If you think
it is more urgent than that, please NMU (But please file the bug for
documentation).

Matthieu