Sub. : Stem Cells Regeneration Creates Medicines to Cure All Ailments
Without Surgery. A Tribute to super hero Christopher Reeves.
The Superman & Super Hero Christopher Reeves, 52 years, has passed away on
Sunday (10-10-2004) at Northern Westchester Hospital, New York where he
was admitted on Saturday and later went into Coma that led him his last
Voyage for Heaven. He suffered Paralysis in 1995 after falling from horse
and could not recover fully. We pray GOD to give his Soul a Complete Peace
in Heaven.
He was the Strong Advocate for the Research for Stem Cells which could
provide him a new lease of life & to Millions of sufferers from different
Ailments throughout the Globe. But he himself could not get the desired
treatments become healthy once for all times.
Though we have approached him many a time to get rid of his problems but
unknown reasons to us, he could not get in touch with us. The almighty GOD
had thought something else and today we have lost him.
Likewise, I have also approached many times to former U.S. President Mr.
Ronald Reagen, who was suffering from Alzheimers Disease and tried my best
to convince that he could get a new lease of life, but could not. I think
the non-co-operation from press was the obstacle in reaching to all.
I have also approached to Mr. Deigo Maradona, a football legend, to get
rid of his Chronic Cocain Addiction. A few weeks back, Mr. Maradona has
reached the last point of his life in Argentine but the GOD has saved him
and now he is at CUBA for his Rehabilitation & treatment programme. Still
I say that he must quickly approach us so that he can get a new lease of
life. I have changed the sequence “ONCE AN ADDICTION, TODAY’S
HEALTHY”.
Likewise, I have approached Mr. Pope John Paul II and Prof. Stephen
Howking to get rid of their Ailments completely and can lead a happy &
healthy life for Twenty to Forty Years.
Stem Cells Regeneration Changes vastly in numberical and Structural
changes in RBC, TLC, DLC, Hb, Platelets, Urea, Creatinine, Billirubine,
SGOT, SGPT, Cholestrol, Rh, VDRL etc. Lymphocytes ate the part of the
White Cells which is mainly responsible for many diseases and I have found
a very-very vast changing in Lymphocytes in my patients. These change
lymphocytes can overcome all Health Hazard problems and make the man
healthy. A REGENERATIVE LIFE is seen after this treatment. There is no
need to modify the Genes, DNA, Chromosomes, Molecules, Cellular etc. when
all the 210 Cells are Regenerated.
        The Proper distribution of OXYGEN helps in Repairing the Diseased,
Aged and Traumatized Organs into Healthy One. The day is not far when the
Life & Death will be under the control of Scientist as we have succeded in
Controling the human Biological Cycle.
Our Newly developed “COCKTAIL OF MEDICINES” cures all major dreaded
diseases like Addiction, Arthritis, Asthma, Alzheimers, Cancer, Coma,
Cardiac & Kidney problems without Surgery, Depression, Downs Syndromes,
HIV, Infertility, Mental including CNS problems, Obesity, Old-Age,
Parkinson, Paralysis, Tuberculosis, Stroke, Whichcraft, etc on out door
basis, without any trouble, within two to three months, without any
relapse and requiring no Rehabilitations. Even after effects of Nuclear,
Biological and Chemical Warfares could now be easily cured. It is economic
too. Thus my patients get a NEW REGUVENATED LIFE once again (KAYAKALP).
12th October  2004
With best regards,
Dr. K.L.Goyal
Anti- Narcotic Campaign Samiti, (Regd.) NGO,
1st “C” Road, Sardarpura, Jodhpur-342003
INDIA, Phone-+91-0291-2434440,2437440
e-mail- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.klgoyal.org