Hi all
I don't know if I can write to you, but i've no more idea

First: - Excuse for my english (i'm frenchy), and i'm not a power user of Linux (just a basic user since 3 years)

My system:
- Debian Etch with kernel 2.4.27,
- libc6 2.3.5-6 (I do not upgrade to 2.3.6-3 because of bug who are still tag as open)

My problem
- The same problem as you with libstdc++.so.6 since I upgrade libsdtc++6 from 4.0 to 4.1 (it was yesterday) - Now I can't use wajig or some streamtuner's pluggins (or amsn) because I have this error :

           libstdc++.so.6: cannot handle TLS data

That I done
- For the moment I'have dpkg the previous version of libstdc++6 (4.0.3-1 for replace 4.1.0-1) - Also downgrade libglu1-xorg to the version 6.9.0.dfsg.1-4 because 6.9.0.dfsg.1-6 required libstdc++6 in 4.1 version

The Result
- Since, all seems be quiet (wajig work again, and streamtuner and amsn too), I think that that will not last for a long time.

My question
- Can you tell me if that I do is a good solution, or what else can I do ?

I espere avoit be clearly
Thank you for your responses and i hope you will be able to help me

Freddec