#include <hallo.h>
* Albert Cahalan [Sun, Aug 13 2006, 01:22:44AM]:
> I forgot to point out:
>
> Once this is fixed, all powerpc packages need
> to be rebuilt ASAP.

Would you also care to explain why? What exactly does not having this
options working make the compilation products unreleaseable?

Eduard.
--
Ta'Lon: I carry my sword in my hand.  You carry yours in your heart and in your
mind. As I see it, that gives you a two-to-one advantage in arms.  Be fair,