Package: gcj-4.1
Version: 4.1.1-20

When compiling the following snippet:

  class A {}

with `gcj --coverage -c A.java' I get:

  /tmp/ccye0vd9.jar:0: internal compiler error: Segmentation fault
  Please submit a full bug report,
  See <URL:http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html> for instructions.
  For Debian GNU/Linux specific bug reporting instructions,
  see <URL:file:///usr/share/doc/gcc-4.1/README.Bugs>.

Please note that I have tested this inside a sid chroot.
I get the same behavior with gcj 4.1.2-2j1 from experimental.

I could not find documentation on `gcj --coverage' and strace'ing with
-f spits:

  umovestr: Input/output error
  umovestr: Input/output error
  ptrace: umoven: Input/output error

and does not seem to help. I have discovered this option gcov related
option trying to compile frysk.

Regards,

Thomas