On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 02:55:20 +0000, Steve Cotton wrote:
> I've spent a while looking at what runs what, and realised that it will be
> quite time consuming for someone not familiar with your package to extact
> a test case.
>
> Would it be possible for you to isolate the gsf-scan bit;

.c and .i are now attached to PR39015.

> and provide the arguments and input files to run it in isolation
> rather than running a framework that runs it?

gsf-scan, once generated, is more or less standalone; it is run without
arguments and does not rely on any input files, but it is linked against
libgsf itself.

> Also, most of the calls to cc are using -Wno-sign-compare
> -Wno-pointer-sign , and redirecting all output to /dev/null .

Actually, it's -Wno-sign-compare ... -Wsign-compare. The "no" comes from
GNOME_COMPILE_WARNINGS; the override is done explicitly in configure.in .
The output redirection, well¸ that's libtool for you...

Let me know if you need anything further.

HTH,
Ray
--
Gartner Group ?!?       Never heard of them. What did they do in computing
except manage to put on their tie without accidentaly killing themselves ?!?