Hi,

On 10/23/2012 09:35 AM, Samuel Bronson wrote:
> On Oct 21, 2012, at 12:34 AM, Guo Yixuan wrote:
>> The packages in unstable are updated to 4.7 (or 4.6 on some archs)[1],
>
> I actually knew this; I can't think why I didn't say so in the report.
>
>> and waiting for release team's unblock grant.
>
> This part I didn't know. Thanks!
>
> Thanks, also, for picking up where I got frustrated; I was delighted
> when I noticed the updates in aptitude.  (Though I was a bit puzzled
> when I saw that I was listed as maintainer; at first I thought I must be
> looking at the wrong version of the package or something -- I would have
> only expected credit in the changelog and such. ;-)

Thank you. :) Then I'm taking over the maintenance, and the next upload
of gcc-4.[67]-doc will list me as maintainer, and you in uploaders.[1] I
plan to remove you from uploaders in wheezy+1 (jessie), is this ok?

[1] http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=users/yixuan-guest/gcc-doc.git

> Sorry I've been hard to reach; I've been having trouble dealing with my
> email for the past year or so; gmail seems to eat all my RAM lately, and
> clients never seem to really grok gmail's IMAP.
>
> I tried to make it clear that I was happy for anyone to take this
> packaging over, but there wasn't any obvious central location in which
> to do that.

I think wnpp is the place. It's where you publish ITP, RFP and so on,
and you can simply retitle an ITP to an RFP to notify others.

Cheers,

Guo Yixuan