Control: severity -1 grave
Control: block 701327 by -1
Control: block 701329 by -1
Control: block 701270 by -1

Le mardi 28 mai 2013 à 17:35 +0200, Anton Gladky a écrit :

> last update of gcc causes FTBFS (in this case, yade package):
>
> /tmp/ccNQ6K5n.s: Assembler messages:
> /tmp/ccNQ6K5n.s:420: Error: expecting string instruction after `rep'

I confirm this bug, it affects three of my packages (see the blocking
bugs). Note that if you want to replicate the problem on these three
packages, you need liboctave-dev 3.6.4-3 (the latter version fixes the
issue for which these FTBFS bugs were initially reported).

Also raising the severity, since it makes the current version of gcc-4.8
unsuitable for widespread use.

Cheers,

--
 .''`.    Sébastien Villemot