Control: reopen -1
Control: tags -1 + pending

On Mon, Apr 07, 2014 at 04:38:09PM +0200, Matthias Klose wrote:
> Am 06.04.2014 09:25, schrieb Helmut Grohne:
> > Package: gcc-4.8
> > Version: 4.8.2-19
> > Severity: normal
> > Tags: patch
> >
> > Some parts of gcc-linaro.diff went into svn-updates.diff as well, so
> > patch application fails and thus arm64 fails to cross build. The
> > attached patch removes the duplicate hunks.
>
> this is fixed in svn r7261, which is part of the 4.8.2-19 upload.

I agree that this is fixed in SVN, but the fix is not part of the
4.8.2-19 upload. Since you didn't upload a new gcc package yet, I need
something to track this issue. Thus reopening. Please re-close with your
next gcc upload.

For reference, you can find a full build log at

https://jenkins.debian.net/view/rebootstrap/job/rebootstrap_arm64/9/consoleText

and a highlighted version at

https://jenkins.debian.net/view/rebootstrap/job/rebootstrap_arm64/9/parsed_console/#ERROR1

Thanks