Package: gcc-7-plugin-dev
Version: 7.2.0-11
Severity: important

Dear Maintainer,

Several of the GCC plugin headers are unusable due to missing files.

I have verified that at least some of this also applies to
gcc-[568]-plugin-dev, but I did my main testing against GCC 7.

The following identifiers are from unknown, missing headers:
MAX_RECOG_OPERANDS
state_t

The following files are missing:
dwarf2.h
gcov-iov.h
gomp-constants.h
insn-opinit.h
insn-target-def.h
partition.h

The following files are unusable/useless generator inputs:
limitx.h
limity.h
params-list.h
params-options.h

The following files conflict with universally-needed headers:
collect-utils.h (bool debug vs function debug - different executable?)
gengtype.h (re-#define'd obstack macros - different executable?)
graphite.h (GCC poisoning affects later ISL system headers)
tsystem.h (useless?)

It is possible that there are more errors in files that also have these
errors, since I stopped looking after the first unrecoverable error in
each file.

-- System Information:
Debian Release: buster/sid
  APT prefers testing-debug
  APT policy: (600, 'testing-debug'), (600, 'testing'), (500,
'unstable-debug'), (500, 'unstable'), (1, 'experimental')
Architecture: amd64 (x86_64)
Foreign Architectures: i386, x32, arm64

Kernel: Linux 4.13.0-1-amd64 (SMP w/4 CPU cores)
Locale: LANG=en_US.UTF-8, LC_CTYPE=en_US.UTF-8 (charmap=UTF-8),
LANGUAGE=en_US.UTF-8 (charmap=UTF-8)
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/dash
Init: systemd (via /run/systemd/system)

Versions of packages gcc-7-plugin-dev depends on:
ii  gcc-7       7.2.0-11
ii  gcc-7-base  7.2.0-11
ii  libc6       2.24-17
ii  libgmp-dev  2:6.1.2+dfsg-1.1
ii  libmpc-dev  1.0.3-2

gcc-7-plugin-dev recommends no packages.

gcc-7-plugin-dev suggests no packages.

-- no debconf information