Martin-Eric Racine wrote:
>I still think that skiping a supported architecture, as well as the >ground rule
>about syncing everything before allowing a package to slide down to >testing, is
>a REALLY bad idea, especialy for something so fundamental as glibc.

I don't think so. However, I think that a message on debian-devel-announce explaining that HPPA was going out of sync (and would probably remain broken until glibc got fixed), and why, and what You Could Do To Help (if anything), would have been a *very* good idea.

Transparency and communication, folks, transparency and communication.