well my report is a duplicate of the already-handled/-discussed
245563. I should have used "important" and not "normal" as the
new report is #245563 and I already submitted a report as
#244397. anyway, maybe it was the mysterious character in the
subject I seem to have inserted with some bad copy/paste magic.

ok: duplicate of 245563. close 244397 (this one).