To view this mail in a browser, copy
http://links.outdoorhub.mkt5196.com/servlet/MailView?ms=NTE4Mjg4MjMS1&r=NDcyMzY2MjEwOTkS1&j=OTYxOTI3MTQ4S0&mt=1&rt=0
 into your browser.
OutdoorHub Daily Newswire

Front Page

Video: Can a Near Miss from a .50 BMG Still Hurt You?
By: Daniel Xu
Regardless of your opinion on the .50 BMG, we can all agree that the round has
a monstrous reputation. How many times have you heard that this titanic round
could take off a limb, hit clean through tank armor, or kill you without even
directly hitting you? With all the talk around it, this rifle cartridge...

Read More:
http://links.outdoorhub.mkt5196.com/ctt?kn=23&ms=NTE4Mjg4MjMS1&r=NDcyMzY2MjEwOTkS1&b=2&j=OTYxOTI3MTQ4S0&mt=1&rt=0

Officials: Pokemon GO May Lead to Increased Wildlife Encounters
By: Daniel Xu
Unless you've had your head in the sand for the last couple of days, you may
have noticed a new type of "hunter" around town. Specifically, these hunters
are younger, often travel in groups, and always have a smartphone in their
hands. Sometimes they also don't seem to be too aware of their...

Read More:
http://links.outdoorhub.mkt5196.com/ctt?kn=22&ms=NTE4Mjg4MjMS1&r=NDcyMzY2MjEwOTkS1&b=2&j=OTYxOTI3MTQ4S0&mt=1&rt=0

Video: Pro Anglers Perform Amazing Feats of Accuracy
By: OutdoorHub Reporters
Watching an elite-level bass fishing tournament on television can show you how
well top anglers know how to catch fish, but it doesn’t give you a true sense
of the mad skills these guys have to develop in order to get to the top.

Fortunately, this Facebook video showing 2016 Bassmaster Classic Champion...

Read More:
http://links.outdoorhub.mkt5196.com/ctt?kn=28&ms=NTE4Mjg4MjMS1&r=NDcyMzY2MjEwOTkS1&b=2&j=OTYxOTI3MTQ4S0&mt=1&rt=0

Northern Guns: 8 Canada-exclusive Firearms You Won't Find Stateside
By: Edward Osborne
Living as a firearms owner in the Great White North means having to deal with
silly gun laws. It means having to apply for permits, registering some firearms
and not others, and limiting some magazines and not others. It means that you
can only shoot your handguns at a range, and that the guns your grandfather...

Read More:
http://links.outdoorhub.mkt5196.com/ctt?kn=25&ms=NTE4Mjg4MjMS1&r=NDcyMzY2MjEwOTkS1&b=2&j=OTYxOTI3MTQ4S0&mt=1&rt=0

Video: Smallmouth Bass Blitz on the Fly
By: OutdoorHub Reporters
Mention fly fishing and the mind immediately conjures visions of making long,
flawless casts to Wyoming cutthroats, Pennsylvania brown trout or big brookies
in Labrador.

In this video posted on the Lake Country Angler Facebook page, however, noted
fly fisherman Mickey Johnson illustrates that you...

Read More:
http://links.outdoorhub.mkt5196.com/ctt?kn=18&ms=NTE4Mjg4MjMS1&r=NDcyMzY2MjEwOTkS1&b=2&j=OTYxOTI3MTQ4S0&mt=1&rt=0

US Army Vet Saves Bald Eagle by Shooting the Fishing Line Keeping It Trapped
By: OutdoorHub Reporters
How good are your sharpshooting skills? Are you good enough to shoot a piece of
fishing line 70 feet up in a tree, blowing in the wind, without hitting a young
bald eagle attached to it? For most people, that would be a tall task, but for
U.S. Army Veteran Jason Galvin, it was just Friday.

"We...

Read More:
http://links.outdoorhub.mkt5196.com/ctt?kn=2&ms=NTE4Mjg4MjMS1&r=NDcyMzY2MjEwOTkS1&b=2&j=OTYxOTI3MTQ4S0&mt=1&rt=0

OutdoorHub Videos
Thrash to SuperRigs
With an established plan of attack, each of our teams buckle down and get to
work, making sure they

http://links.outdoorhub.mkt5196.com/ctt?kn=24&ms=NTE4Mjg4MjMS1&r=NDcyMzY2MjEwOTkS1&b=2&j=OTYxOTI3MTQ4S0&mt=1&rt=0

-----
Pork and Puppies
Maggie has had puppies! Visit with the new puppies and the rest of our animals
as we check in on eve

http://links.outdoorhub.mkt5196.com/ctt?kn=12&ms=NTE4Mjg4MjMS1&r=NDcyMzY2MjEwOTkS1&b=2&j=OTYxOTI3MTQ4S0&mt=1&rt=0

-----
Bowfishing with Cajun
Bowfishing with my Cajun Bowfishing Brethren all over the south!!! And you get
to meet my Bowfishing

http://links.outdoorhub.mkt5196.com/ctt?kn=11&ms=NTE4Mjg4MjMS1&r=NDcyMzY2MjEwOTkS1&b=2&j=OTYxOTI3MTQ4S0&mt=1&rt=0

-----
Best Fishing Trip Ever - How to Fish Rainy Lake for Big Smallmouth Bass
Scott & FLW Tournament Director, Bill Taylor, vs. FLW Vice President, Patterson
Leeth, & Andy Young

http://links.outdoorhub.mkt5196.com/ctt?kn=3&ms=NTE4Mjg4MjMS1&r=NDcyMzY2MjEwOTkS1&b=2&j=OTYxOTI3MTQ4S0&mt=1&rt=0

-----

-------