control: reassign -1 gosa-dev

On 2024-07-12 20:22, Chris Hofstaedtler wrote:
> Package: locales,gosa-dev
> Control: block 1075856 by -1
>
> Hi,
>
> your packages locales and gosa-dev both install a program
> named "update-locale", although in different components of the PATH.
>
> As this is confusing and a possible source of bugs, policy bug
> #1075856 wants to outlaw this.
>
> Please find a solution for your packages. Ideas:
> 1) if one of the programs is an internal implementation detail of
> the package, install it into a private path in /usr/lib instead.
> 2) rename one of the programs

I would go for the option to rename the one in the gosa-dev package.

Rationale:
- The version in locales predates the one in gosa-dev by a few years
- The version in locales acts at the system level
- The locale package has a much higher popcon than gosa-dev [1][2]

I am therefore reassigning the bug there, but feel free to answer if you
disagree.

Regards
Aurelien

[1]