Erik de Castro Lopo wrote:

> Joachim Breitner wrote:
>
> > DM-Upload is already there. I have added you as the maintainer in Darcs,
> > but we can wait for the next upload to fix this:
>
> Cool, thanks.
>
> I'll give the package a good going over this w/e.

Currently when people check out the packaging data from darcs
they get the following messages:

    Please send patches to me for review (`darcs send') rather than
    applying them yourself (`darcs push').  Thank you.
                                   -- Trent W. Buck, 2009-11-18

Since Trent is no longer the maintainer, maybe we should change
that. I'm happy to either drop that message or have my name there
instead.

Looking at the tests, some of which are failing on my laptop.

Cheers,
Erik