Dear hppa gosus,

Unfortunately I cannot offer any coding exp but since my success with the
c8000 I tried to use it more and more. From my company I salvaged the
following hw that I can offer you for the effort you are putting into this
despite debian's decision...

4 c3600
1 c3700
1 c3750
2 b2000
3 c8000 (!) with pa8900 8 gig ram

We could make them online for your purposes or send them to you.

BR