Hi,

 I'm looking for the openssh patches for HURD.  They aren't on
Robbe's
page anymore.

 Also to get the Slang frontend for debconf to work, i've had to
add a link from libslang.so.1 to libslang.so

 I also can't compile parted because the current hurd package
doesn't seem to link libstore to libshouldbeinlibc.

 This one will go on bug-hurd if no one tells me it's my fault but
bits/sockaddr.h defines _HAVE_SA_LEN but when I try to compile
zmail, sa->sa_len is undefined. sa is a sockaddr struct.

=====
James Morrison
   University of Waterloo
   Computer Science - Digital Hardware