Jeff Bailey wrote:

On Mon, Aug 05, 2002 at 09:11:39PM +0100, Jeremy Bryant wrote:

Is it at all possible to try and patch up drivers this way? Should I
just wait for OSKit Mach?

While you're welcome to hack drivers into gnumach, I suspect that you won't see a new package for it. Can you try the oskit-mach at http://people.debian.org/~jbailey? If that supports your driver, then all you're waiting for is a usable console. If not, please let me know and I will add it.

Tks,
Jeff Bailey

I've tried it and it doesn't support my driver. (tulip.c) I'll try and compile oskit-mach.

Thanks