Svante Signell, le Mon 10 Nov 2014 17:59:45 +0100, a écrit :
> Previously glibc-2.19-* built fine with fakeroot-hurd (no testsuite),
> but the latest version does not: glibc-2.19-14~0:

But what "previously" is exactly?  Did you try to downgrade the libc or
hurd installed on your box?  Note that I don't think it depends on the
version of the glibc that you build, but on the version of the packages
which are already installed.  Knowing which precise version of installed
packages trigger the bug will probably help a lot to determine where the
issue comes from.

Samuel