From: alvina jones
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2017 5:01 PM
To: 'debian-hurd@lists.debian.org'
Subject: Construction Industry

Hi,

Would you be interested in acquiring Construction Industry Contacts that can
boost your sales effort?
Industry includes: Commercial & Residential Construction, Architecture,
Engineering & Design, Education and etc.

Title includes:

?  CEO's, CFO's, CIO's, CTO's, Owner, President, Chairman

?  Top IT Executives

?  Top Finance Executives

?  Architects

?  Engineers

Data Field: verified Phone Number, Fax Number, Verified Email Address, Employee
Size, Revenue size, SIC Code, Industry Type and many more).

I'd be happy to send over few sample records on your request, and set up a time
to discuss in detail.

If there is someone else in your organization that I need to speak with, I'd be
grateful if you would forward this email to the appropriate contact and help me
with the introduction.

Appreciate your time and look forward to hear from you.

Thanks for your time and have a pleasant day.

Regards,

Alvina Jones / Info Solutions
If you don't wish to receive emails from us reply back with "Unsubscribe".