Hello,

A. Would anyone be willing to share the sections of the Hurd manual? E.g (on
BSD). 1: user utilities, 2: syscalls, 3: libraries, 4: kernel interfaces, etc.

B. Are you guys using mandoc or groff or something else? Does your stack play
nicely with mdoc(7) pages?

I'm working on cleaning up manuals and especially apropos results across the
FreeBSD stack. Currently, xf86-input-keyboard is used by Hurd as well as us,
and I'd like to make sure that my changes won't cause any regressions for you.

Sorry, I don't have the bandwidth to install hurd in a VM and investigate
myself.

Thanks,
Alexander Ziaee; Worthington, Ohio, USA