Wichert Akkerman wrote:

Previously Fabio Massimo Di Nitto wrote:

all the building process will run in a chroot environment, so it will not put in danger

Sounds like you reinvented pbuilder :)

Wichert.

Yes hounestly I did. But it's a really nice experience to understand a lot of the "Debian Background",
problems handling a certain amount of pkgs, archives, problems to keep in sync ditros and archs....
for sure it's duplicate work but I consider it a really good experience anyway.

Atleast in the first few days I understood why ftpmasters don't have time to breath ;)

Fabio