Does a Linux machine know that a Router Advertisement didn't come from a
default router?

I tried to send 2 RA packets using Scapy with the destination as ff02::1.
One packet I sent using the source address of the default router, while the
other using a lower LLA.

The default routes were not generated. How did Linux figure it out? Is
there a way to know the errors that were hit? I don't know where the
"ND_PRINTK" outputs go for the function "ndisc_router_discovery". How do I
enable tracing for ND prints. I looked into "dmesg" but there were no logs
there.

Dheeraj