Hi guys.

   We are hosting a great deal of sites that are using forms for inquiries
and orders.  What we are looking for is a very basic solution for getting
any data in a form written to a plain text file with relative ease.
Currently im using cgi-lib, and echoing all fields to a text file which
works fine but writes the fields even if unselected which creates a messy
file with a lot of unecessary data.  Is there a easier way? besides getting
SQL etc databases or other solutions like CF.

Any help appreciated.

Ridgey