I've used it on a couple of development boxes and it ran very well
for me.  I can't comment on the stability of the product within a
production environment, but I was very pleased with the multi-level
transaction system, and the speed at which it queried very convoluted
SQL statements (subselects, left joins, etc.).  It was rock-solid on
the dev machines I was running it on.

If only they'd open up the source completely, I'd move all of my web
app development immediately to it from PostgreSQL/MySQL.

My two cents-
Eric Jennings