Hi Erik,

What I have done in the past with non-bootable Windows situations was to
copy ncftp onto a boot floppy with the Linux kernel (and the proper drivers
for the network card and PCMCIA support), then do a recursive upload (put
-R *) to a Linux FTP server (or unfortunately, IIS if you have it) on the LAN.

- Frank