Hello Cho,

Well, i havent used so much tcpserver so -H i really dont remember what
that mean.
I hope that mean a non-get-canonicalname becouse just u describe (your
problem) sounds as a dns problem (tcpserver is waiting for the
ip-resolution and the dns-server is not responding so quick it must).

I hope this help, it's just i have observed in other daemons, this could be
a clue only.

Seeya