Hello David,

I was in his Forum and I have written a message but after sending
anyone had tried to hack my Linux-Router. The scrips on the Forum
tracks your IP and then they hack it automaticaly.

Nice idea...

Potantialy I am in danger, because I use a ISDN-Flatrate and I am
connected 24/24 and 7/7 to the Internet. And now I have 7 MBytes
of logs in less then 2 hours.

Michelle

Am 12:13 02.06.2001 +0100 hat David Richards geschrieben: