On Tue, Jul 10, 2001 at 08:26:08PM -0600, Vector wrote:

>     Just wondering if there are any good open source and free radius servers out
>there to use that work well on debian and what others are using to do radius with
>their ISP's.  Thanks,

I can recommend Radiator by Open Systems Consultants
[http://www.open.com.au/radiator/]. It is not a free piece of software but
is well worth spending the $1,000 (AUD).

It is very configurable and extensible
[http://www.open.com.au/radiator/technical.html] (it is written in perl
and can be extended using perl modules). You obviously also get the source
when you buy it.

Ciao

Charl

                        The loon