Use MRTG.

If you run the utility "cfgmaker"  that comes with MRTG, and point it
toward the NT box, it will gather all the correct data to monitor the
bandwidth usage via SNMP.  Then run "indexmaker" to make the
index.html file that will display the updated bandwidth graphs.  Then
add the executable string for mrtg to your crontab so that it runs
every five minutes.

Or, buy a management switch, as somebody already mentioned.  I'm a
big Foundry Networks fan, but that's just me.

Eric Jennings
Loopshot, LLC