I'll be honest... I haven't had to control it!  It starts at boot time and
just keeps running.  I know I should do some monitoring, but haven't gotten
that configured yet.

John

--On Friday, February 08, 2002 12:29 AM +0800 Jason Lim

----
John Ackermann    N8UR         [EMAIL PROTECTED]     http://www.febo.com
President, TAPR                [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://www.tapr.org