just the company we normal order hardware ...and they are definetly not
the cheapest around for sure....
we probably get some discount due to the numbers we take off.
I checked http://www.tweakers.net/pricewatch/cat/5 and indeed the cheapest
120gb available to public is there set to 280 euro's.
That company does not sell hardware to the public, only to other
companies.

frank

At 04:41 PM 2/20/2002 +0100, you wrote:

Frank Nijenhuis proclaimed:
> 3453 14x120 = 840 in raid 01

where do you buy 120 gb drives for 246 euros? around here (in germany),
the maxtor 120gb usually goes for around 260, the wd for 285 and the ibm
for 335.

holger