You might be interested in an article from IBM
on "non-stop authentication with Linux clusters"
where they use an LDAP server with replication
on a second failover server and auto takeover
in case of failure.

http://www-1.ibm.com/servers/esdd/articles/linux_clust/index.html

Cheers, Marcel

--On Freitag, 5. April 2002 10:22 +0200 Stephane Bortzmeyer

--
Marcel Hicking
VIA NET.WORKS Deutschland GmbH

Phone: +49 203-3093 100, Fax:+49 203-3093 112
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.vianetworks.de/

Alle Angebote sind unverbindlich.
Es gelten unsere Allgemeinen Geschaeftsbedingungen