Jeremy C. Reed wrote:

>On Thu, 16 May 2002, Glenn Hocking wrote:
>

>>sendmail and qpopper.
>>
>>so that  [EMAIL PROTECTED] is a total different user than
>>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

We have run courier imap/pop with mysql support and all beneath one unix
account for all mailboxes. It works like a clock, and you can have
logins like
that with no problems. Only one drawback I have seen, and that is that
you cannot
use procmail filters or any other filters that I have seen to set up
automatic filtering
of spam/viruses depending on each users wishes, and also there is this
maildirquota
that not all delivery agents support.

Regards
Roger A